Last updated August 2023.
available at loqbox.com/en-gb/privacy-notice
A cookie is a small text file that is stored in your browser so we can remember you next time you visit – and it contains information that’s transferred to your hard drive.
Cookies help us tell you apart from other users of our site, meaning we can deliver a more personalised experience for you – and learn new ways to make the site better for everyone.
If at any time you wish to disable our cookies, you may do so through the settings on your browser, or whenever the pop-up appears on our site (each time you access the site).
We collect certain information from these cookies, and this includes information about your IP address, your location when you access our site, the date and time you access our site, the language you use and the type of browser you use.
The types of cookies we use
Our site wouldn’t work without these. They allow you to do things like log in and set up payments.
These mean we can count visitors and see how they move around our site, helping us develop new ways to help people find what they’re looking for more easily.
These recognise you when you revisit our site, helping us personalise content, greet you by name, and remember your preferences (like language or region settings).
These record your visit, which pages you visited and the links you followed, helping us make our site, and any advertising on it, more relevant to you. For this reason, we may also share this information with third parties.
Except for essential cookies, all cookies expire after 30 days.
You can choose to refuse some or all cookies in your browser settings. But bear in mind that if you block all cookies (including essential ones) you may not be able to use parts of our site.
The third-party cookies we use are:
● DoubleClick Digital Marketing - this is an integrated digital marketing platform from Google. These cookies are for advertising. When you leave our site, these cookies allow Google to serve and personalise adverts to you, to limit the number of times you see an advert, to mute ads you have chosen to stop seeing, and to measure the effectiveness of adverts.
● Facebook Ads - (the Facebook pixel) – these cookies collect information about how visitors use our site. This data is collected anonymously and is used to help improve our site’s functionality.
● Google Ads – these cookies collect information about how visitors use our site. This data is collected anonymously, to help make our marketing communications more relevant, and is used to improve our site’s functionality.
● Google Analytics – this is a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. The cookies used by Google Analytics help us to analyse how users use our site and to count the number of people who use it. Google Analytics stores your IP address anonymously. Google does not associate your IP address with any personally identifiable information;
● Hubspot - this is a marketing platform. These cookies collect information about how visitors use our site.
● LinkedIn - LinkedIn is a professional networking site. The LinkedIn Insight Tag is for advertising and allows us to track actions which visitors take after seeing or clicking on our adverts on the LinkedIn app and website.
● Quantcast Measure - Quantcast Measure is an audience insights tool which helps us understand more about our website users and what their interests are. The data collected in Quantcast Measure is aggregated and will not identify you as an individual.
● Nextdoor - Nextdoor is a neighbourhood network. This cookie is for advertising and allows us to track actions which visitors take after seeing or clicking on our adverts on the Nextdoor app and website.
● Reddit - (the Reddit pixel) Reddit is a network of online communities where people can dive into their interests, hobbies and passions. These cookies are for advertising and allow us to track actions which visitors take after seeing or clicking on our ads on the Reddit platform.
● Taboola -(the Taboola pixel) Taboola is a marketing platform. These cookies are for advertising. When you leave our site, these cookies allow Taboola to serve and personalise adverts to you, and to measure the effectiveness of adverts.
● TikTok Ads - (the TikTok pixel) TikTok Ads is a marketing platform. These cookies are for advertising. These cookies allow TikTok to serve and personalise adverts to you, and to measure the effectiveness of adverts.
● Yahoo - these cookies are used for targeting advertising.
● YouTube - some of these cookies are functional to provide things like bandwidth. Other cookies used by YouTube are for marketing and tracking purposes.
● Zoho PageSense - this is a conversion optimisation and personalisation platform. These cookies are used to track and analyse website performance and visitor behavior. Zoho PageSense stores your IP address anonymously. Zoho does not associate your IP address with any personally identifiable information.
Google Customer Match and Facebook Custom Audiences
Please note that this affects only those users/customers who are existing Google or Facebook customers. We use Google’s Customer Match and Facebook’s Custom Audience features. This information allows us to show personalised adverts to our users and/or customers while they are logged into Google and/or Facebook and may also be used to create lookalikes of similar audiences for targeting. This is matched on a pseudonymised basis without ever leaving our servers, and is known as ‘hashed data’. We do not send any new information to Google or Facebook that it does not already hold. The exception is that we may send information to either Google or Facebook as necessary to fulfil our instructions to serve relevant advertising as our data processor.
Google and Facebook will be unable to see the personally identifiable data of those users/customers who aren’t Google or Facebook customers. If you wish to opt out of the use of your data in this way, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can manage your advertising preferences by updating your Google and Facebook settings.
The purpose for the sharing of this data is direct marketing and the lawful basis is that it is in our legitimate interest to present relevant content, products and services to you and that you have provided your consent by using our products and services. You can withdraw your consent at any time by contacting us email@example.com.